- Dante is a multiple sneezer, but sometimes the last one doesn’t happen like he expected, which causes him to make an “arrr” sound, like some kind of adorable pirate.
- The lip-smacking, as I mentioned some time ago.
- His laugh. I may actually be addicted to this sound. When he seems to be experiencing such pure happiness, I feel some of it too.
- Sometimes when I pick him up, especially if he’s been frustrated just prior, he’ll give a little satisfied sigh.
- Finally, a new entry rocketing up the charts: Starting on Thanksgiving, he’s started making contented little “oh”s and “ah”s when he’s playing or generally in a good mood. In the past, the only sound he’d make while on the floor or in the exersaucer was a highly irritating piercing shriek. The new sounds are a distinct improvement.
This is one of those posts that would probably be enhanced by little mp3 clips or something, but I can’t be bothered.